First Club Games 2014 (the League) – Terms & Conditions
Please find below the Terms and Conditions governing the League being held as part First Gulf Bank's (the Host) annual sports program and You (the Participant). The League is organised by DUPLAYS Sports Services JLT (the Organiser).
By enrolling in the Programme, you accept and agree to abide by these Terms in full, together with any additional rules provided by or on behalf of First Gulf Bank. Specific Terms:
To enroll in the Programme, you must:
(1) be a First Gulf Bank employee on 1 November 2014;
(2) provide all information requested on the registration website, and such information must be true, complete and accurate;
(3) participating in a maximum of 2 sports
(4) participate in the entire duration of the League sport you have selected
(5) the Organiser and Host may at its absolute discretion amend, vary or withdraw any League. the Participant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Host or the Organiser as a result of such amendment, variation or withdrawal.
(7) the Organiser and Host shall have no responsibility for, and hereby expressly disclaim all liability associated with and arising from, any injuries sustained by the Participant in the League